Here are some books and other reference materials that our members recommend. Have one to contribute? Send the information using the Contact Page.
- Caleb Boone talked about "The Loyalty Switch" You can find some more information here.
- From Caleb Boone - Researcher and thought leader Dr. BrenÃ Brown offers a powerful new vision that encourages us to dare greatly, to embrace vulnerability and imperfection, to live wholeheartedly, and to courageously engage in our lives. Every day we experience the uncertainty, risks, and emotional exposure that define what it means to be vulnerable, or to dare greatly. Whether the arena is a new relationship, an important meeting, our creative process, or a difficult family conversation, we must find the courage to walk into vulnerability and engage with our whole hearts. In Daring Greatly, Dr. Brown challenges everything we think we know about vulnerability. Based on twelve years of research, she argues that vulnerability is not weakness, but rather our clearest path to courage, engagement, and meaningful connection. The book that Dr. Brown's many fans have been waiting for, Daring Greatly will spark a new spirit of truth and trust in our organizations, families, schools, and communities.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie was talked about by our Education Coordinator, Caleb Boone or Prime Lending. You can probably find a copy easily with an internet search.
- The Heart of a Leader by Ken Blanchard. Quick read filled with quotes from various places accompanied by a few sentences to enhance on the importance of each quote. - Erin Beckett, National Bank of Arizona
- The Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffery Gitomer; Practical and useful ways to improve your selling techniques. - Ed Goodwin, The Print Raven